Tatu brought "goody bags" from MTV EMA 2005Time of publication: 12.11.2005 (21:50)
|Upon their return from Lisbon, where Tatu presented the "Best male" award, the girls brought a goody bag. The value of such goody bag is 12 840 Euro and it includes:|
- A weekend in Four Seasons Hotel of Lisbon, Sharm El Sheikh or Bali.
- A day tour with Rolls Royce including a private driver.
- Shower kit Claus Porto.
- Lingerie kit from Love Kylie Lingerie (Kylie Minogue series).
- Hair products from L'Oreal Professional.
- Make up from M.A.C.
- Amadana bambu ear-phones (limited edition).
- Elgato eyetv kit for computer.
- Griffin Radio Shark kit for computer.
- JBL Creature II speakers.
- Macromedia Flash Professional 8 software.
- La Rush computer game.
- Sibelius 4 software for music editing.
- Jeans and wear from Replay.
- A new Bob Dylan DVD (with exclusive material).
- Presents from Spongebob, Star Wars, Paramount Comedy.
Such goody bags were even given to Madonna, Robbie Williams, Coldplay, Anastacia and Sugarbabes.
Source: TatySite.net (by materials of the Swedish press)
|Discuss on the forumLink to the newsTell A Friend|
|Return to "News Archive"|